Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

It's late I stayed at the hospital as long as Evangeline let me. She insisted I go home and get some rest. Nope she didn't share the chocolates, but the tortilla's were shared. I've never laughed so much in my life. We have so much to share, to enjoy. I know I'm way too happy. I'm looking foward to the fight, and mostly taking her home.

We've both spent far too much time in hospitals. I didn't tell her about my proposal for taking a trip later, didn't have time. Too busy just looking at her, loving her and thanking God she's been given her sight back. Evangeline is so funny, she can crack a joke and I'll have to think about it before it hits, she's smart. I like that about her too. She told me about Starr, she's worried for Todd and Blair. She's right that family has been through a lot. I feel sorry for them. I'd not wish Todd's or Blair's pain on any parent.

It did make me think about children. Evangeline's and mine. I wonder if they will look like her or me, or maybe both of us. Yeah I see kids. Not right away but I'd want maybe a boy or a girl. Doesn't matter as long as the kid's healthy. I enjoy my niece Jamie so much and I'd like to have a family of my own someday.

Well right now I'll just concentrate on getting Evangeline home, that fight and the rest well all in time.

Cristian

1 Comments:

Blogger CV said...

vegalicious: Thanks for the well wishes for the fight. So you think Evangeline and I will go the distance? Well I do too. Kids, yeah one day.

Cristian

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home