Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday, July 24, 2006


Okay I lost it, and hit Manning. I couldn’t help it. He was standing there looking all smug when Evangeline was in the OR fighting for her life…I couldn’t help myself. I hit him before I could stop myself. Layla was right fighting isn’t going to help Evangeline. It may make me feel better for a moment but that’s all. The only thing I can’t take back is the truth, and that is if anything happens to her Manning is a dead man.

Right now I can’t think about him. Evangeline’s chances sound good; they repaired the injury with surgery then did the surgery on her eyes. I pray that this surgery is successful, despite her being operated on by a man who hadn’t seen her till this very day.

I don’t want to think about how this will impact Evangeline if this operation fails. Even if it we’ll mean thanking Manning, and having him standing their smirking with a look of “I told you so.” all over his face. I don’t really care about that. What matters is Evangeline, and her recovery and the getting her sight back. I just want this nightmare over. I want her back in my arms safe and sound, and I don’t really care if Todd Manning or the devil brings her back to me. I just want her safe and well.

Idiot I am. I should have thrown Todd out the minute he burst through the door, but hey that wasn’t my call. If I’d known the outcome I’d of taken the hit from Evangeline, and happily been put out later for overstepping my bounds, but in life you don’t get to go back and do different. You just don’t.

The hardest thing to do is just to wait and watch. Of course Todd got in to see Evangeline when even her sister couldn’t. That really pissed me off. I’m okay as long as I know she is through the worse I can deal. Manning is another story like it or not he is inserting his carcass in Evangeline’s life, and for now I’ll deal but not for long. Evangeline is free to have whomever as her friend but from now on Manning is going to be watched and closely. Nope I don’t fear him; I’m concerned about him being around Evangeline. She may trust him but I don’t. Never will. And after this I wish him well out of Llanveiw but I’ll deal.

Evangeline come back to me! Don’t sleep too long. I need to hear your voice and know for a fact you’re okay. I promise I will not let you down again, not ever again.

Cristian

4 Comments:

Blogger dede261 said...

Cris i loved that you gave Todd your hands. Eva may have died and Todd needs to know that his actions have consequences. I see that you are hurting. It will be okay. Your love will bring Van back. have faith.

We love you and support you

10:00 PM  
Blogger CV said...

Vegalicious I said I tried to stay calm. Evangeline facing life and death, and Todd's smirk well... I'll remember what Evangeline and I said, that we were both falling in love. I'm sorry I couldn't contain my frustration, I'll try to do better if there is a next time.

Cristian

10:22 PM  
Blogger CV said...

dede261, despite the situation I shouldn't have hit Manning. Someone else needs to teach him a lesson, right now I'm only concerned about Evangeline, I'll try to keep the faith. Faith that Evangeline will be okay, and come back to me.

Cristian

10:25 PM  
Blogger CV said...

ladyE good advice, I do plan to be my Evangeline's side, don't know how yet. I only know I will. Thanks for the encouragement and understanding.

Cristian

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home