Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday, July 20, 2006



Today started off so well. Evangeline and I started the day at the festival and things seemed to be going so well. I was happy to hear that their was real hope that she would be able to see. That coupled with the knowledge that the cost would be substantial. I understand her need to do this on her own, but feeling as I do about her I need to do all I can to see that she has all the support she needs. So I called Vincent to make sure he was still setting up the title fight.

I didn't expect to run into my doctor, and finding out that I need to see him before I commit to a any more fights. Even though I am now more determined than ever to go through with the fight. Evangeline had every right to be pissed at me for one staying away so long, and for keeping the plans I had to help her from her. Evangeline thinks it is about pity, that's crap. I need to be able to help her get her sight back because that is what she wants. I saw her expression when she told me there was a light at the end of the tunnel and she would see it. I care enough to help her dreams come true.

I didn't expect to blurt out that I was falling in love with her, I know for her it may be way to soon, but when she said she was falling for me I felt like I'd been given an unexpected gift from heaven. Evangeline is the reason I get up with a smile, and have found happiness again, and I now know she is where I am. I'm one lucky man. Todd busting in made my blood boil, but I remained calm until I saw he didn't want to exit gracefully, and was determined not to hear Evangeline's request to leave. I shouldn't have argued with him. I should of just thrown him out and was about to when suddenly I heard a scream....

8 Comments:

Blogger dede261 said...

Cristian i feel you. Do not take it so hard. If that was me and Todd was messing with me and mine, he would not have any teeth left.

Todd is a punk. You did the right thing

10:16 PM  
Blogger CV said...

Cristian would like you to post your comments, he loves feedback. To do so please register.

via Cristian Vega

10:17 PM  
Blogger CV said...

Per Cristian I'm writing out his repsonses, his hand has not healed all the way...

dede261,Glad you can see my point of view in this situation. I tried to stay calm, but Todd's refusal to leave after being asked again and again, just pissed me off.

ms. mary, hey, things not so good right now, but knowing the Crave Family is supporting me is awesome, what a great group of fans, I'm glad to know they support me over there, not everyone likes me, but it is good to know some do.

layde: I feel what you are saying, and like I told dede261 I tried, and will continue to. I know Evangeline can handle Todd. I just feel I know him way better, and wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. But you are right, we both admitted to how we were feeling, and that's good. Right? It so could have gone the other way. Glad for my sake it didn't. Evangeline is the reason I smile.

clasylady: Wow! Thanks. I don't know about my half of beautiful, but Evangeline sure is. Thanks for understanding my actions yesterday, I just hope Evangeline isn't hurt by all that confusion. I never want to do or say anything to cause her harm. She means that much.

Thanks for all the comments and don't forget to check on me today, I think that I may need all my friends and my families support if what I think happened did happen.

Cristian

7:07 AM  
Blogger CV said...

Vegalicious, yeah but I'm trying to keep it real. Todd isn't worth me going to jail. If I did go off on him, I'd only end up making him look like the wronged party, and I'm not about to do that unless I'm provoked.

Cristian

2:43 PM  
Blogger CV said...

Sheik, I really appreciate your supportive words. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how Todd came to be a part of this equation. I know Todd well once he gets fixated on something or someone he's like a dog with a bone. I need to focus on Evangeline right now, and see she gets what she needs, and thanks for the support. It means a lot.

Cristian

2:46 PM  
Blogger CV said...

I promise ladyE, I won't take my eyes off Manning, we go way back. I never trusted him then and I won't now. I'll try to keep my cool. Thanks for looking out.

Cristian

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristian don't give up on her. She's worth whatever it takes for the two of you to make together and so are you. Don't ever forget that.

Friend of Cris and Eva

P.S. Why did you shave off that beautiful goatee?

7:16 PM  
Blogger CV said...

anonymous: The question as to why I shaved off my goatee, well it was two fold, one I wanted to try to bring a smile to Evangeline's lips, she was so down. The other reason, it was so hot in LLanview, shaving was a way of keeping cool. Something I try to do, more often than not.

Cristian

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home