Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Man this day has been long, but finally got some good news. Evangeline may get her sight back. We won’t know until the bandages come off though. Manning approached the eye doctor, who couldn’t or wouldn’t give him a definite answer. Even he doesn’t know if the surgery was successful, and I am still concerned about the surgery being done without her being examined and consulted first, but it is what it is. The surgery was performed. I tried to get the nurse to let Layla in to see Evangeline. If I can’t be there it would make me feel better if her sister was in with her. I’m not even going to deal with the Manning factor you know how I feel about him.

I tried in every way I know to visit Evangeline the right way, but I can’t wait. I feel she needs me, and so I had to take the first opportunity to slip into her room. She looked so fragile and small in that bed I just want to hold her to make everything right for her. I did mean it when I said I wished I’d have stopped the fight with Manning, and had I known the outcome I’d have stopped right away.

Evangeline heard me ask her to come back to me, and I think she heard me tell her I love her. You know when bad things happen good sometimes comes from it. I’d just told her before all this I was falling well I’m in love with her no doubt about it. I feared she’d be paralyzed. And then not knowing if she’ll get her sight back put everything in perspective. Her life is my life, my heart beats with hers, and if I ever doubted it, I don’t now. Evangeline asking me not to leave pulled at my heart, and so I sat back down letting her know what had happened to her…then it slipped out I told her my heart, “I love you,” then she told me hers she loved me too.

I know I’m blessed, not many get a chance at being in love or loved, but we did. I’m not going to mess it up. I may make mistakes I’m human but my first priority is Evangeline, and keeping her safe. Making sure she knows I love her, and I’m here for her as long as she needs me. I didn’t expect our friendship to lead us to this place, but I’m not sorry it did. Evangeline ‘My Tigre’ is a beautiful and loving woman, and that she fell for me well…there are no words except “I’m blessed.’

Now the waiting begins again, will Evangeline get her sight back, and if she doesn’t how will she deal with it? How will I be able to help her deal with it? We have a good thing between us. Our relationship was built on trust, loyalty and devotion, with that grounding us, I couldn’t help but think we’ll be okay. Time will tell.

Cristian

1 Comments:

Blogger CV said...

Vegalicious, from your words to...I'm praying she will too. I know she is falling, and I couldn't be happier.

Cristian

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home