Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday, August 7, 2006

Evangeline is doing so much better. The doctor’s gave her a good report. I hope to able to take her home with me soon. The uncertainty is over. Now Evangeline can see and can get back to doing what she loves, helping people. Our prayers were answered. I still can’t believe how close I came to losing her, and I don’t intend to let it happen again.

I know we've been given a real gift, one she nor I will take for granted. Evangeline is my reason for smiling, for wanting to really live again. Evangeline will finally be able to see me in the ring fighting. I know if she’s there I’ll win. I feel it. This fight will give me the funds I need to help her pay Todd back. If I’m lucky I’ll have enough left over for us to take a trip. A nice long trip, Llanview is getting way too crowded. Maybe we can plan a short trip after my fight to celebrate her gift, and my victory. Yeah I think big, don't make sense to think you're going to loose, been there and done that. Somehow I feel with Evangeline in my life anything is possible. Anything.

I don’t know if she’d want to go on a trip, but I think we both could use some time alone. It would be nice to go to some nice secluded spot, no phones just her me and whatever we need to survive. I'm thinking Pueto Rico. I am. Just the two of us with no work, and no worries. Right now I just want her home and safe, and soon and very soon isn’t quite soon enough.

Cristian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home