Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday, August 1, 2006


I finally got a minute to breath; I don’t see how Evangeline can take much more. She didn’t say it but she hoped that the operation would work, and so did I. Now more than ever I know that Manning isn’t going to go away he was way too emotional at the failure of the operation, and nasty.

Evangeline finally has taken the final blow, and I don’t know how yet to give her hope again. I do believe she will see again. Call it blind faith or just faith but I believe it. The best thing I can do for her is be there, and give her what she needs, time, space a comforting hug and words that will ignite her fighting spirit. Evangeline is a strong woman but even she has her limits.

Manning has to be checked, and fighting him isn’t the answer. I need to make sure Evangeline can pay him back as soon as possible. Hey I know my hand isn’t good, and it may cost me my future as a painter. I get that. However Evangeline comes first and I’m not going to think beyond the fact that I can win this fight. This boxing match will allow me to help her pay Manning back.

I see this as a struggle between her soul and Manning’s deep obsession. His eyes look deadly today, and his only goal no matter what is to get her sight back, and more if his continued insertion in her life is anything to go by.

Yeah I did call a truce by giving Evangeline my word not to engage Manning, but I will protect her in any way I feel necessary. Manning can come at me, I can handle it. But his emotional outbursts need to stop. Evangeline believes in him, and I won’t let her know about Manning's and our bad blood right now. That can wait. The important thing is that she gets some rests and regains her fighting spirit. My job is clear to be there for her and only her. What ever it takes!

Cristian

1 Comments:

Blogger CV said...

Vegalicious,

Sorry. I was busy. Evangeline got hurt and I needed to be by her side. I know she wants to pay Todd back on her own. I just want to make it happen sooner rather than later. So you think Manning needs to be put in check? Yeah me too.

I know my hand is busted, but I wouldn't go on with the fight if I didn't think I could win it. Have a little faith. Sometimes that's all a person's got.

Cristian

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home